Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Ah Sin

Today is Ah Sin's birthday. Almost 7 years since he's gone and went away. He was so full of life when he was alive. Always with a smile. Never have I ever remembered him without one. Every single time I pass by Sin Sang Lee to turn to wave he always smiled and waved. What he and Sainty had together for that 6 years, was something I could only dream and wish on having.


But enough about the sad stuff. What I really wanted to say is that even in death Ah Sin has thought me something. He's thought how short life is. How, we should grasp every single moment and just live. Sometimes, I think back about the last time we went out together before Sainty flew back to KL. I remember glancing at the rear mirror and seeing them happy with each other.

I wish I have what they had. Well...maybe I did have the chance to have it, but knowing me I need more than a shake to make me realize it before regretting things and wishing for a second chance. I don't mean I want to settle down, just perhaps...something...I guess.

Anyway Happy Birthday Ah Sin. 7 years really does fly by. We think of you from time and to time and we hope that you're having a blast up there with Alfie.

0 Whispers: