Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Because I'm Bored

So here I am sitting in the living room at home in KK bored out of my wits not to mention pissed at the idiot web page, which for some reason won't open. Mom and dad are down with the flu and Sam is at Sugud for nearly a week already. Of course the whole day wasn't that boring but now that we're back home with nothing to do then boredom has set in.

Highlight of the day - Hing Tower. There's this newly built condo somewhere near Eden Heights that's simply superb. First of all it's sorta exclusive, since there's only 4 units per floor, which also means that each unit is big. Everything about it seems nice. We practically fell in love with the showroom the moment we stepped into it. Yes I know show rooms are always made to be nice, but even the empty units look good too. How nice life would be if things like these could be bought on a whim :)

Back to boredom. The house is super quiet! And for some reason, all those noisy neighbours have also decided to be quiet as well to emphasize on the word BOREDOM! The only sound that can be heard is the fan and of course my typing. I guess I'll just go to my room and continue reading my book. Wish I could have a bowl of soup but the tom yam taste from lunch is still stuck at the back of my throat. Oh Mon Dieu!

0 Whispers: