Thursday, June 19, 2008

SFX reunited

I've been putting too many things on hold that this post is way beyond outdated by now. Still I think it's worth the memory to take the trouble for.

HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!!

What a night that was! Meeting those I haven't met in years as well as those I haven't seen since I finished high school. People change and people stay the same. We also put on weight...*tee hee*.

The evening kick started when dad sent me and Faye to the hotel, where we met up with Beth. Sainty later picked us up there on her way back from getting our BAILEY'S!!! (Oh yeah plus Kenny's vodka and gin). Dinner at Little Italy was superb with lots of talking going on. I must say, I've forgotten how animated Ian is when he talks.



After dinner we headed off to Cock and Bull at The Harbour (I think that's what the place is called) for after dinner drinks and small talks before heading off to our real main agenda for the night. Sitting half way down the table is a real advantage since you get to join conversations on both sides. It's funny recalling all the things that we've done while we were in high school. I was glad sitting there having tons of good laugh.

Next stop...Shenanigans! The organizer had definitely planned everything to the minute detail. Live band...dances...and more drinks! The evening definitely didn't seem to be ending. In fact, Susanto, whom I've thought to be always quiet back in school was the live and soul of the group. He definitely was spreading lots of love around...LOL!





And of course goodbyes are always the hardest! We said our goodbyes to the guys outside the club where we girls had out own after party at our hotel room with Faye and Flo already waiting. More catching up to do and boy we couldn't wait for all those girly talks :)



We finally ended up sleeping somewhere around 6am...though some didn't.

0 Whispers: