Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Blues

Today I had one hell of a heart attack when Wooi Hau told me that we were going to have another MIS330 test this Wednesday. That would have left me with 2 nights to study and a whole day of regret for procrastinating the whole Sunday afternoon. Thank goodness I saw Carien and who said it was next week. At least that gives me more time to study for those 3 chapters.

Anyway Valentine's weekend was really nice. I baked the whole Friday midnight until about 4 something in the morning, got off work early on Saturday and actually managed a nap before going back to preparing the tiny Valentine's gifts. Went over to the girls' apartment to exchange gifts and later off to Yi Herng's to have dinner with the guys. It really was a great Valentine's in a long time. Oh and Dave gave me that Rochas Lumiere perfume, which I've been searching high and low for years. So between cupcakes, cookies, flan, chicken rice dinner and perfume...all was definitely good *smile*

Here's a little something to end this entry. It's a song by Melissa Etheridge called Glorious. I know it's a christmas song, but I more or less stumbled upon it when watching the TV Series Brothers & Sisters (which by the way is nice). I've been listening to it over and over again since yesterday. Too bad I can't download songs from here so that means I can't upload it to my iPod, unless some really generous Samaritan takes pity on me and sends it to me. *LOL* Fat chance!

0 Whispers: