Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ramblings For A Lazy Day

I love the weekends. It's a day to simply be lazy and just be lazy. I love how I can choose to do nothing the whole day and re-watch episodes of Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, Desperate Housewives or Gossip Girl. Too bad I can't find episodes of Big Love. I mean don't tell me you can't download it because of its storyline is based on the Church of LDS. Still maybe I should try watching Lipstick Jungle and The L Word. I know that I'm saving One Tree Hill for my 3 months summer break.
I am so glad that I am finally done and over with university applications. At least now my only focus would be assignments and the almost weekly tests that are killing me. But with that done and over with, the waiting for application acceptance is causing just a little bit of anxiety as well. Oh yeah, congrats to Wern Tyng by the way for getting accepted to CSU, Fresno.
Urgh...*stretches*
It's really too bad that I didn't get my check on Friday. I mean I know after waiting like almost 3 months for it, a weekend can't kill me, but I was hoping that if I received it on Friday, at least I could have gone to the hairdresser today and pamper myself to a new hairdo. OR I could finally get that FCUK sunglasses I've been wanting to buy. Too bad I can't buy that Lulu Guiness one I simply adore, but I don't believe in spending a whole semester of hard earned (not to mention my heart aches as well) money on simply one item. I know that I am getting the money on either Monday or Tuesday anyway, so I can go ahead with my plans, but I simply don't believe in spending money that has yet to be banked in into my account.
That said and done, I miss May Hon! I miss her pestering me to go eat sushi. I miss going to Sushi Zan Mai or Sakae Sushi with her. I miss fasting from sushi due to overspending on sushi AND I've simply just remembered that the both of us just never got to trying out the Japanese restaurant she saw in Sg. Wang (or was it Low Yat). PLUS I really wanted to bring her to Jogoya (if that's the way you spell it) to eat all that Salmon sashimi. Who cares about over consuming mercury and going crazy anyway, when the taste is sublimly awesome-ness. I can't wait to either see her when she comes back in the summer, or if I have the cash to visit her in Fullerton.
With dad finally agreeing to me going to the States instead of Australia, it's 4 months away now til I leave. Scary but seriously fun! I know I'm still waiting to get accepted into either one universities but I really can't help feeling excited. And much as I do want to go to Iowa State, with so many people and my sayangs in or going to SUNY, Buffalo I'm torn between both. But graduating from the same U as dad would also be really cool. Well I'll decide when the time comes.
Hmmm...rainy Saturdays. I simply love snuggling under my blanket :)

0 Whispers: