Monday, March 17, 2008

Say What Again?

Use your creativity to save your cash today. You will be able to make it enjoyable.
That's what my daily horoscope advices me to do. What a bunch of bollocks is what I would say. To begin with, I have yet to get last semester's check, which keeps on getting delayed by accounts department. It's already near the end of the semester and I've still yet to collect last semester's check. So how am I supposed to make my dough enjoyable? After all these unnecessary frustrations, I am very much happy that this is my last semester. It's probably one of my wisest choice to take the summer off, especially with the current administration of Ms. Beloved Program Director.
The only problem now is looking for a place to do an internship. I was thinking to do it with a newspaper agency, but with no experience in journalism the chances of getting hired as an intern is seriously next to zero. Sure I should submit my articles, but there isn't that much to begin with. Well I guess simply sending a request can't hurt anybody anyway. Poor Ms. Ng whom I'm bound to rush for a recommendation letter.

0 Whispers: