Thursday, March 5, 2009

Counting the days....

till Spring Break! I really can't wait to go to Chicago. I've already been good enough for staying back during Winter Break, which I still don't know how I managed to. So now, I think I really deserve this break plus the fact that I can't wait to hang out with my girls.

Today's been such a beautiful day! I didn't even need my hoodie to walk around. Hahaha...and to think in Malaysia at 14C I would have been freezing. Now I just have no idea how am I gonna adapt to Sandakan weather again. Thank goodness I'm only spending a month there. Just enough time to spend with the family and not get bored to death in the place.

So what else is new? Well the fact that I don't have much to do is something new. I feel so lost not being busy. I have all this time on my hands and I really don't know what to do with it. Well I would spend it watching tons of movies if it weren't for the fact that my laptop has been dying on me. But I have been reading again, and it's good to be back into it even if progress really is slow.

Hurm...Friday tomorrow...maybe I should have meat today for dinner. Hahahaha...and put a reminder for myself that meat is a NO NO NO for tomorrow. Urgh....*stretches* I just love it when the weekend rolls in again. C'est parfait, n'est ce pas?

0 Whispers: