Monday, March 30, 2009

The Worrier

Aarati says I worry too much. She's right. I can't help it though. Sometimes I think it's what I do best. Funny how this thing is really bugging me now and making me worried as ever. I seriously wished it were over; I guess worry took its place instead. Maybe things would be fine in a few days.

Pala said I've turned into a softy. Jo said I've always been one and the toughie was just an act. That's because it was ok to be such a girl in front of her. I tried being a meanie a couple of times over the past week. It only made me feel worse than ever. It doesn't necessarily means I'm a softy...I just changed. I can still be that person when really ticked. This however, just didn't warrant it.

Still feeling tons of worry. Add a touch of guilt to it...but it needed to be said. Just wish I didn't have this nagging worry feeling.




Signed,

The Worrier

0 Whispers: