Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's been a real long while since I've last posted something on my blog. Every single time I feel like writing something I end up posing my fingers above the keyboard and end up with nothing. But today, today I finally do have something to say and to think I should be using this time to do some last minute going over for my French test.

Well...first week back from Spring Break, and the weather couldn't be more uncooperative. Sure it reflects the after break mood, but a little sunshine could help cheer the mood. The weeks really seems draggy and long and the four tests I'm having this week certainly doesn't help in the least. The good thing however is that I've went to church this Sunday. I've actually forgotten how calm I feel in church, and how whatever troubles I have doesn't seem that bad once I'm there. So sitting there at the back row on Sunday evening was really what I needed especially with the thing that's been bothering me so much.

The best part of finding myself back to church? I remember once again that the Lord doesn't leave you no matter what. That at a time where you begin to forget his presence and feel lost and troubled, he helps you draw strength from the people around you. That you once again feel blessed to have all these wonderful people who just by presence sends you the Lord's message.

I finally feel much calmer then I've been on Sunday night and Monday. I feel that I finally know what to do and have made my decision on it. Perhaps I did change after that bad episode I went through last year, but I do hope that the change doesn't mean that I'm a much weaker person than I was before it.

0 Whispers: