Thursday, October 16, 2008

Donkey heeee...haaawwwww

Ok well this isn't exactly a specific entry or anything. It was just because Babes a.k.a. My Donkey asked if there was anything specific for him to read on my blog. Well now there is, though it's more out of me taking a few minutes break before getting ready to go out for the day. Been up since 6.30am studying for a maths test which I have no confidence whatsoever for. I'm a dunce at maths, so this is really killing me. Anyway...time to go and end this silly entry.


Donkey: Is this what it takes for you to actually read my blog? LOL! Can't wait to see you next year...because all I can think of is for you to bring me out for good food after a short stop over at home to dump my things. So come pick me up with an itinerary! BTW, I'm flying straight to KK because I just want to get the travel time done and over with.

0 Whispers: