Friday, October 31, 2008

post mcn 08

With MCN (Malaysian Cultural Night) done and over with, I really feel drained of all energy. It really feels as though all my energy was focused on that evening and now I'm basically using up all my energy after recharging myself and never allowing energy level to be fully charged. OK well basically after that long winding sentence what I mean to say in a nutshell is that I'm tired...seriously freaking tired throughout the whole week. I've basically fought to stay awake during Business Law lectures and fell asleep for 2 French classes. 


This weekend I plan to catch up with all those lost weekends due to MCN and catch up with having fun. LOL! Seriously...I should utilize these last few warm sunny days before winter sets in, in about a week and it starts to snow. For those who actually think that snow might be magical and fun...well yeah I would have to say it is when you see it on TV or out the window in the warmth of home, but once outside believe me you would think otherwise. For the past week my nose has been frozen and I've been bundled up with clothes just to stay warm. Basically that explains why I'm practically embracing this few days of predicted warm weather and looking forward to the BBQ this Saturday.

Oh...before I forget...Happy Halloween!!! and speaking of the devil, I still haven't bought a costume yet! I guess I won't be wearing any costume to work tomorrow. I'm still considering that sexy nun costume *laughs like mad* but the odds of being murdered by my mom and Donkey kinda overrules my decision. I'll have to see what they have in the costume shop tomorrow then. *sigh*

Well it's back to work. Back to grinding my nose and getting lost in Business Law (not that I understand what I'm reading anyway). 

0 Whispers: