Friday, October 31, 2008

October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!


Funniest costume I saw today: The Gingerbread Man, Darin in his Aquaman, Alisha as David Bowie, The guy dressed up as a corporate lady in net pantyhose and heels.

But basically my day wasn't all that great. In fact wasn't all that great is one of the biggest understatement of the year. It was beyond horrible! It didn't help that after studying for more than a week for Business Law amounted up to nothing and barely coming above the class average, it's also the only subject, which I've been doing bad as well. Out of all my subject this had to be the one that's bringing me down and it's the one I've been spending the most effort for too. Later, if being upset wasn't bad enough, the one person whom I really wanted to talk to who was supposed to cheer me up asked me to call him back later because his sleep was more important. OMFG!!!! It's not as though I called at an indecent hour or anything, because I actually waited to call at a reasonable hour. At times I just wished he would stop being that selfish especially when he always gets enough sleep too. 

Yes, I know I sound childish and immature here, but honestly there's a lot of times when the only person you want to share things with is the person who means so much to you. And being overlooked over sleep is seriously frustrating especially since you've tolerate work, practices and his social activities. So basically now...seriously ATM I would like nothing better than to...(I'll leave it to you to fill in the blank).

Carien's right, screw everything that has happened today and I'm going to Zi Ting's party. Joselyn's right too...why stay home and waste my weekend after weeks and weeks of hard work? I deserve tonight's fun and fun is what I'm going to have. So yeah...I'll be partying tonight and I'll have fun instead of sitting at home with a pint of Haagen Dazs, watching a movie and mopping over the bad things of today. 

0 Whispers: