Wednesday, November 12, 2008

winter heart

I look at all the things I've gotten for Donkey, and I don't know what to do with them. My feeling is reflected by the bleak weather. My heart clenched, and I walk with the heaviest heart. 


What do I do when everything I've believed in falls apart? What do I do when the one thing that seems the most solid crumbles and I'm trying to put the pieces back together again?

My fingers are still crossed in hope of getting a cheap flight back for christmas. My prayer still remains, only slightly altered. My hope is stronger and I believe in the best. 

I'm holding on to the thinnest of thread...it's my lifeline. It's my only chance. It's the only thing that keeps me going on. 

In the meantime, I sit here breathing quietly. I sit here, braving a smile on my face. Waiting to go back to the one thing that is home to me. 

0 Whispers: