Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween's picture perfect

Well as you all already know, I did end up going to the Halloween party and of course had a blast! After all those rough hard weeks this really made a lot of difference in the world. Plus it sort of canceled out the bad day I had. So...no regrets. 


These are basically some of the pictures we took of last night. More are of course on both Facebook and Friendster (yes I still use Friendster), BUT this one has that picture I took off from Facebook and didn't upload on Friendster. Those who've seen it before I deleted it would know which picture I'm talking about. Hahaha...thanks for the compliment on that picture Beth, but after all those comments, especially from Uncle Tham with the word "unleashed" and from Smuggy's "no comment" I just thought that it was time to take the picture out of the album just for a time period until everything cools down again. LOL! 

Well...I'm pretty much exhausted now. With work then to a BBQ right after, plus the teasing about the picture at the BBQ and later to Chee Beng's for drinks, I think I'm really ready to hit the sack now. The BBQ was really fun especially since most of us were freezing from the coldand well, I could barely eat since my hands got numb from it. Pictures are soon to follow once I upload them and get some of them from Jocelyn.

By the way, daylight saving is back again so for those whom I always keep in touch with from back home, I'm no longer 13 hours behind you guys, it's been set back to 14 hours now. So basically my 1am would be your 3pm. So happy weekend guys, hope you guys had a good haunting *grins*






0 Whispers: