Monday, January 12, 2009

SPRING SEMESTER - DAY 1

Day 1 of Spring Semester and I have to say that snow is definitely not synonymous with first day of classes. Neither is it even remotely related.

Today basically involved a lot of walking and back to back classes, and so would it remain until the end of the semester. I had to walk from Gerdin to Pearson twice in an hour, in the snow and nothing frustrates me more than having the snow blow in my face and envying those long legged people walking really fast past by me.

After that began my back to back classes, which later ended at 3pm. I have to say I was pretty much relieved knowing that classes were over for the day except Carien decided that I should walk around more before heading home. Hahahaha...and so we did. By the time I got home I was so hungry and the first thing I did after changing was to cook myself Maggie. I just love how those things taste after a long day and coming home hungry.

Took a nap about an hour later (so going to get fat from that) and barely remembered nor know what I texted Ruey since I was sleeping. Woke up and prepared dinner for me and my housemates as a Welcome Back dinner. Talked to Dhaya on the phone, did the laundry and here I am supposedly studying but blogging instead. So what's new about that?

0 Whispers: