Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happiness!

Things really are different when you're happier. You look different, you sound different (well ok...that's pretty much obvious)...and even the way you chat seems way more chirpy (apparently). I never did realize that until coming back home over the summer and having close friends saying how I seem much happier with my life now. I have to say they couldn't be more RIGHT!

Last semester was a total chaos for me. Not only was I depressed most weekends, but half of my mind was always occupied with worries that I could have done very much without. Back then getting up and putting up a happy demeanor was simply exhausting...and once everything just fell apart I went from tired to seriously almost nearing nervous breakdown (or maybe I did). The slightest thing made me cry, which of course surprised those closest to me and just made them worry especially since they weren't somewhere nearby. Well whatever it is...I'm just glad that episode is over and good riddance to it.

I guess this semester have got to be the best. For once, I actually decided to take things slow and easy without a stick up my arse. Yeah...there were times when all those tests and deadlines were killing me, but nothing huge or crazy. I'm glad I had all those people around me this semester to actually keep all the cheer - both new and old. As for those who mean a lot to me in ISU...well no names need to be mentioned. You guys know who you are =)

And...that slight dip in my grade...TOTALLY WORTH IT! (I know it sounds crazy coming from me...even for me)

0 Whispers: