Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm exhausted! The only reason I'm actually blogging is because I can't get my butt out of bed. Work was pretty interesting today. Went on field for the first time, since Terry thinks that it's time I learned something other than sit at the office and make calls the whole day. Mom thought that meant I was going into some jungle, forgetting the fact that this daughter of hers is unfortunately not the outdoor, jungle trekking, mud loving kind of person. I've had enough of that growing up and going on those office-family outings.

Anyway back to what I was saying...

Meeting up with potential clients really is interesting. I only wished that I've already had the time to buy myself new pair of shoes. My heels practically killed me. Every time I managed to sit down, I was just so relieved that my poor feet had time to rest. Plus walking down the stairs and uneven roads/sidewalks is a real challenge. Anyway, I had to deal talking to one of the most unfriendliest people ever. Enough to make me not ever wanting to work in the sales department involving this kind of industry.

No...no...no...I still love my major. I'm still not going to consider changing it. I just wished that I got the chance to practice French over the summer. I guess I should start practicing with Andrew K. If only I had the time to go for French classes here. I just feel that soon I'm gonna end up staying at the office til late.

*Urgh* I had better get my lazy butt out of bed. Need to get started with work. Deadline...deadline...

0 Whispers: