Friday, May 22, 2009

Saturday Is Not For Work

So it's a Saturday and here I am sitting at my desk in the office. Mosquito bitten, over dressed (I didn't know Saturday meant we could wear t-shirts and bermuda pants) and not even 9am I'm already looking forward to 1pm when I get off work and head home for an afternoon of shopping and later a 'righteous' nap (ZiTing, 2009)

I really can't wait to hang out with a new bunch of people Jo introduced to me last night. If it's going to be anything like last night, then I'm definitely sure that it's forecasting to be an absolutely awesome Saturday night. That, coupled with the probability of meeting the ever so hyper Ms Phoon is enough for me to cancel going back to Edna's for the weekend and just meet up for lunch/dinner sometime tomorrow. Hahaha...

Yesterday evening was simply what I needed after a long week. I'm glad we ditched the idea of Angels and Demons and just hung out at TGIF almost the whole evening. I can't remember the last time I've had so much fun hanging out with a really funny mixed crowd. All those tales and funny antics was really just the best dosage to help me kick off my weekend and look forward to tonight. Thanks to Camille, I'm definitely going to Zouk just to see how he can transform from RAWR! to Purrrrrr....

Well that's a whole day planned and it's 9am so it's time to start work - a whole pile of handbook contract.

0 Whispers: