Saturday, May 9, 2009

End of Spring 2009...when we put the nerd on

I can't believe it's the end of the semester and it's already time to go home. It seems like the 9 months since I got here was just 9 weeks ago. After such a bad Fall 08 semester, I'm just really happy that Spring 09 by far exceeded my expectations. Truth be told, much as I"m happy that the semester's over and that it's time to go home for summer, part of me really loved this semester and everything that came with it. The only bad thing I can think about is packing...*urgh* the bane of my existence.

I'm really going to miss Freddy...


The very last night of studying in Coover...

Andrew on YouTube...




Chloe studying for Math

Thanks for the 3.30am sushi and ice cream!!!


Wooi Hau on McD delivery for the night...


Andrew....


Chloe's break from Math...


Zi Ting's hungry face...

0 Whispers: