Wednesday, April 16, 2008

15 Minutes Til Closing Time

Yup. Like the entry title says, it's 15 minutes until the library closes and having finished the enhancement exercise for ECON 203, I figured that 15 minutes is enough time to actually blog some nonsense.
My last few days in ADP has been quite hectic. Seriously, compared to last semester, this semester's ending seems more hectic. There's so many things to wrap up before sitting for the exams next week. BUT most importantly before leaving ADP for good! I still don't know what am I going to do with that long freedom until I leave in August except for the 5 days when Aarati and Dhaya will be visiting. Other than that...TBA!
University application updates - NIL. I'm really sitting at the edge of my seat now. End of the semester and still no reply from ISU. I know I have Towson as a backup but I really really really want to transfer to ISU. I really do hope that email requesting me to fill in the Generation Scholarship form equals acceptance.
Tomorrow - only one class with nothing to do after that. I guess I'll go visit the twins. I really miss them and I can't believe I'll be missing so many things to laugh about them with Brenda. How I wish I didn't promise Mom that I would be flying back with her on May 1st. I'll seriously be missing so many activities the guys have planned after the exams. Damn it! On the other hand, Anthony's coming back from Aussie so I guess that's something to look forward to.
Time check - 10 minutes before closing time. Not bad for a short entry. :P

0 Whispers: