Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Catalyst

It's been 4 days since Joanna got back from Canada, and so far I've been to a mall with her twice. Both times I end up buying something and she nothing. I then realized that the whole time she was away, I've hardly bought anything except for those things I actually need. But less than 24 hours with her I ended up buying a pair of shorts from Dorothy Perkins and today a pair of earrings from Forever 21. Normally, it simply takes me a long time to decide on whether or not to buy something. I therefore here declare Joanna as my Shopping Catalyst.
Yup, I know it sounds totally dumb, but when the last shopping I did was with her before she left and after that nil until she got back, one has to come up with a conclusion to it. I'm not saying I regret buying all both items, but what I'm saying is that, I would not have bought it if I had gone out with someone else. Hahaha...I really miss having her around. The only thing that she's stopping me from buying now is that FCUK sunglasses I've been pining for since January.
A little more than 2 weeks until mom comes over to KL. It's good to know that my personal banker is coming so that I can do serious shoppings with her. I've already made a mental list of the things I want, need, have to have, etc. I really really can't wait!
Hmmm...if Joe saw this he would be giving me a short lecture on what a shopping addict I am. On my defense, I say that I only do it with certain people around and not as a ritual. I mean seriously, my shoppings can really only be done with my Shopping Catalysts, without them I'm left window shopping and indecisive with what to buy.

0 Whispers: