Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool...Not!

I never realized yesterday was April fools until I wrote down the date in my notes. When I saw April 1st, I was wondering why did the date seem so familiar. It was only after a few minutes that I actually remembered the reason it was so familiar. I blame old age for that! LOL.

Anyway poor Arcky tried to play a fool on me, by asking me about the KLCC bomb on MSN. Unfortunately, due to my blurness the joke didn't quite go through as he hoped it would. Sorry Arcky...better luck next year!

So after going online and facing that attempt of a joke by Arcky, I went over to Brenda's to visit the twins. Of course visiting the twins was only one of the reason! Bren and I spent those few hours drooling and going over and over again talking about the latest Korean drama which a lot are crazy about - Coffee Prince. She even wanted to go out and buy the original DVD, unfortunately Jacob's sleeping time was disturbed by his doctor's visit. So no Korean DVD for Bren :(

After that, I came back home, took a nap, only to be awaken by the incoming SMS from Sainty.


"Wei, I'm in KL now. Wanna meet up tonite? Hehe..."


My reply:

"Haha...funnylah u"


Then I decided to wake up and shower so that I could hit the library earlier. Well as I was about to leave to the library, I got a call from Sainty, which of course I assumed was going to be another failed April fool's joke. Instead the first thing I heard was her demanding what did I mean by her being funny. So anyway she was in KL for real and she herself wasn't aware that it was April fools (again refer to old age).

So there, it did turn out to be a pretty good day after all. I mean despite it being April fools, I ended up spending few precious hard to get hours with Sainty and I got to eat free sushi too! Hahaha...Oh yeah, and Kenny became my savior later in the night, who fixed my internet connection. I was half dead from internet deprivation by then. So Kenny I owe you loads, especially after I had to climb over the closet (don't ask!) and I promise a nice lunch on me sometime in the near future.

Oh and I'm including the pic of the twins here.





L: Jacob; R: Joshua

This picture was taken a few minutes later.

These two pics are by far my current favorite of the both of them together. Argh! Only a few more weeks left to spend with them.

0 Whispers: