Thursday, April 24, 2008

4am

Exams are over and here I am left packing my ADP life away, in time to ship it back before flying back home myself next Thursday. I seriously can't believe that almost 2 years have gone by since I first entered ADP. Like they say time flies.
With exams done and over with, the latest tv series comebacks are simply being aired at the perfect timing. What I need is to de-stress myself and what I have are new episodes! The only thing that irritates me now is the weekly wait in between episodes, which always makes the week seem longer. For instance, Gossip Girl episode 14's ending leaves such a big suspense that I had to go tv.com to at least get a gist of next week's episode, which turned out to be more of a spoiler instead.
OMG! It's 4am and I still can't sleep! I seriously hate the after effect of exams. I always end up this way after exams which I feel so stressed on. This semester, although more laid back compared to last is seriously a killer towards the end. I still can't believe that my business law paper turned out to be completely murderous! Now because of that I'm wide awake until this pressure wears off. I wish I took clarityne from Kenny just now. At least I would be sleeping by now.

0 Whispers: