Wednesday, December 24, 2008

...

Finally updating my blog. I've been so swamped with exams and some personal going ons that I've barely had enough time to sleep. And now that exams are over, I'm stuck with my after exam insomnia syndrome. Well here goes nothing...

First Christmas away from home. Looks like I'm not the only one doing something new for Christmas this year because the family had to stay in Sandakan since Lina went back to Indonesia and Aunty Ita and the girls are spending Christmas in Kundasang. Poor Moing, I'm sure it would break her heart to not be spending her Christmas as per tradition but I'm sure she understands. I just wish she didn't have to feel that disappointment during Christmas.

There really doesn't seem to be much going on after the exams. Had some emotional burnout drinking session last Friday which was long overdue on my behalf anyway, and us Taylor's ADP dinner on Saturday as a treat from Carien. After that I've pretty much done almost nothing except stay at home and hang out at Ruey's. So seriously, the holiday forecast seems to be pretty much looking bleak except for maybe the party at CB's tomorrow.

I actually really don't have anything to write about except for that garbled version. I guess the only reason I wrote this entry was because someone rubbed me the wrong way when he said what's the use of my blog if I didn't update it *wink*. I'm hitting the sack now. Another day without accomplishing anything and I'm still not done with that Christmas decorations. Sigh...

0 Whispers: