Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm in KK part II

I'm glad the car wouldn't start today and that I had to send the battery to the shop to recharge it.


Think me crazy. Think me odd. But if it hadn't happened that way, today would not have turned out the way it did. I would not have had that long talk with my bestie, and finally get all those things off my shoulder. Then again, maybe it was the massage that did it. Whatever it is, a bit of pampering coupled with a girls' day out are exactly what a girl needs to take all those tension off the shoulder.


Going back to Papar was also checked off my KK list. Visited moing and said goodbye to Tracy, Megan and Belle. It was kind of sad saying bye to them, but at least I wouldn't have to leave without personally saying bye.


Shopping however had to be crossed off my agenda. Sainty and I agreed that there wasn't decent enough time for proper shopping. So dinner at McDonald's it was, and lucky enough that we did.


You see, the reason I said it was lucky that the car wouldn't start today is because if it did, we would have perhaps been driving separate cars, or maybe my car to get it running since it's hardly used. We would have gone back to Papar earlier and gone shopping. We wouldn't have had dinner at McD's and later stop by at Public Bank's ATM...and found RM200, which Sainty practically split with me!



*hugs self with glee*

0 Whispers: