Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm in...

KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and psyched to be here! My last and final getaway before I leave in 2 weeks time. It may sound cliched when I say the last 3 months went by in a flash...but it seriously did. Now I'm half dreading and half excited to leave. I'm glad though that Dave would be there too so I won't feel totally alone.

Back to my KK getaway (give me a break I know it's only KK). Today would be a day where I'm supposed to do the laundry, shop for some stuff, go back to Papar and then hopefully go for another round of pampering with Sainty. *Dreamy sigh*

I can't wait...can't wait...can't wait...

OK I seriously need to go...being kicked off the comp to go get ready for breakfast by a certain very pushy someone *wink and smiles*

Will continue this later when I'm totally free and have more things to say other than being psyched =)

0 Whispers: