Saturday, July 12, 2008

Of total boredom, desperation and lame-ness


Nope there is definitely no Wi-fi connection at church. So what this is, is a word saved document which would later be saved and posted :)

Basically what I’m doing now is sitting at the kindergarten waiting for participants for this marriage/family enrichment seminar. Nope I’m not a participant, more like an involuntary volunteer. The thing is, dad more or less offered my help without consulting me. I wouldn’t have minded except that this plan totally clashed with my date and I’m totally forced to cancel it :(. I guess i’d have to settle with a quick breakfast with him later.
I am totally BORED. My job is to sit at the registration desk and wait for people to come and collect their nametags. Other than that, I just sit at my ‘desk’ doing nothing, which is why I’ve decided to type out this blog (even though it’s kinda annoying mom that I’m sitting here typing).
10 minutes to 8am and only less than half has come and the seminar is scheduled to begin in 10 minutes! I am definitely stuck here until at least ¾ of the participants come. JOY! – NOT!
Ok...now I’m totally getting some sort of mental block and can’t even think about what to say anymore. Call it boredom or desperation to leave...I call it both :)
*just pure boredom and no offense meant to my volunteering*

0 Whispers: