Monday, July 21, 2008

A cup half empty

There's nothing worst than having a heavy feeling in your heart, very much close to a time when you'll be gone for a very long time. What makes it harder is the fact, where you have to force a cheery voice and personality to cover it up. It's more draining than a hectic day. To add on to that, you have someone practically almost breathing down your neck. Yes - at the moment, nothing is worst than what I feel now.

I guess I should be glad that the whole day wasn't as dreadful as what I'm feeling now. I did in fact have a nice time playing and cooing with the baby at the organic shop mom dragged me to. Plus there was some other considerably happy things as well...and the baby was really cute and laughed easily.

See? The baby really is cute. And I wasn't lying when I said it was so easy to make her laugh. I guess what I liked most about the laugh was that it made you feel good. It's just that for now, I'm confused about the whole dilemma I'm going through. I'm seriously trying to understand why was I meant to be caught in this very complicated situation, and whether at the end of the day I would be getting the outcome that I want.

How much longer must I wait anyway? Would I last until the very end? Aarati says the ending doesn't matter all that much...but it matters a lot to me...

0 Whispers: