Thursday, July 31, 2008

when coping becomes hard

Day 2 and I’m surviving this whole ordeal sadly I admit, not as good as I had hoped. In fact, I was not even ‘not as good’. I failed miserably. I guess this time I would have to admit that it was more than what I could possibly chew.

I’ve been restless the whole day today. I’m extremely exhausted from last night’s drama and to think that it’s only the beginning is absolutely mind blowing and not in a good way. Still, life goes on as they say and the best I can do is to accept this as a whole new battle, which I’m yet to find a way around.

Sometimes it’s really funny how you find things when you least expect it. I came home, choosing to take summer off and just be bored for a whole 3 months (and mind you, regretting it during the first week itself), getting the total opposite instead! Indeed I admit that I would have laughed if anyone would have told me, that this is what I would be facing back home. I would have said that this isn’t a place for such dramas, but a place left alive fueled with small town going ons.

Needless to say that I miss my friends horribly. Sure they’re there for me throughout this whole thing, but sometimes physical comfort is what a person needs instead of comforting and reassuring words. Now I’m just sounding like a real ungrateful brat. And that’s not how it is, because I really appreciate them so much. They’ve been there for me, keeping sacred our friendship. No questions. No judgments. Just soothing words how everything would turn out well in the end.

So I’m still here, holding on and hoping that the ‘everything to gain’ part I mentioned in the last entry would come soon, with no more dramas. No more tests.

0 Whispers: